3/18/2015

idalinecoat, skirt & top H&M | shoes & bag ASOS | shades LINDEX

Hey ho!
This right here, is a goodbye post.

Goodbye to my FURRRRY FRIEND, I mean. HA, gotcha there! But yeah, I guess these are the last days at hand when I get to wear my pale pink faux fur dream (I choose to ignore all this talk about "a winter comeback" that's promised for next week) and other chunky winter outerwear for that matter. Yes people, the season for leather jackets, bombers and trenches is HERE AT LAAAAAST. 

But let's talk about these trendy A-line skirts a bit. I've preferred the bodycon-shape when it comes to skirts for a loooong time, and as much as I still love 'em, can't help but be really glad about the significantly increased ease of movement that comes with a wider hem line :)
Oh and seriously, how ridiculously cute is the new pink bag-buddy?? <3

photography by Outi

2 comments:

Memilla said...

Voi vitsi kuinka ihana asu ja kuvat taas kerran, vauuu!! :) :) niin söpö laukku :)

Unknown said...

memilla: Hei kiitti sulle hirrrmu paljon!:]